How To Overcome Evil With Good






Terrie: Good morning Lord!

God: Good morning Terrie it's good to hear from you today! Tell me what's on your mind?


Terrie: Well, Lord I want to know how to see You and be aware of your presence as I deal with mean people today.



God: Then Terrie when people get on your last nerve (as you humans put it),  be reminded I am teaching you to be loving, kind, and patient while dealing with them.  As you think on how to be loving kind and patient, your mind will then turn to Me, and I will be your strength to handle them in ways that will bring glory to my name by helping them to see Me in your actions and your words.

Terrie: But God what will make me think about You as I'm dealing with them?

God: Terrie I am with you always! My Spirit dwells inside you and I will whisper love, kindness, and patience in your ear as you deal with people. You learn to recognize My voice when you spend time studying My Word every day. My word is where I transform and renew your mind so that you can think and act like Me as you deal with messy people.

Terrie: Wow God! Will you help me to develop a habit of reading, studying, and obeying Your Word every day so that You can transform and renew my mind?

God: Terrie, I am here EVERY DAY with open arms waiting to hear from you!

Terrie: Thank you God. I look forward to seeing you here every day. Now God as I go into this day come with me so I can live pleasing to you as I deal with messy people. Don't let me be messy too God!  Help me to represent you. See Ya tomorrow God!

God: I'll be here!